Sadaqa Jariya (also written Sadaqah Jariyah) is ongoing charity (continuous rewards) received by us (for good actions and deeds), that will not only benefit us in this life, but will continue to benefit us after our death.
Below given are some good actions and deeds:
- Donate and/or actively participate in building of a Mosque.
- Building or donating to build an Orphanage.
- Raising, full or part sponsoring an orphan. ( Orphan Sponsorship )
- Give copies of the Holy Quran and each time they read from it, you will receive hasanat.
- Donating to build a school. When the students use the knowledge they receive from the school, you get hasanat, even after you have died.
- Building or donating to build a Dispensary, Hospital
- Help a child to continue his or her Education.
- Donate to dig and build water wells or construct water tanks and when people use this well or tank you will receive hasanat. ( Help build water wells or construct water tanks )
Sadaqa Welfare Fund is actively engaged in Sadaqa Jariya projects worldwide, donate now to be involved in Sadaqa’s funding of project costs all year round